This notice, given by Gianni Versace S.p.A.(hereinafter the “Company”) pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Code – is addressed to every job applicant (hereinafter “Candidate”) who spontaneously provides personal data and inform them that:
- All the data are voluntary provided will be processed exclusively for the purpose of recruiting and evaluating personnel;
- The data will be processed and kept under conditions of maximum confidentiality, care and diligence in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in accordance with the procedures illustrated as follow;
- Equal employment opportunities are offered to male and female workers without discrimination according to sex (pursuant to Law 903/77 and Law 125/91).
1. Types of data processed
The personal data will be collected through compilation by data subjects of the form set out and attachment of their curriculum vitae.
Only common data will be processed within the limits that are strictly related to the obligations, duties and purposes described in the article 2 hereunder.
Therefore, the Company does not ask to you to provide “sensitive” personal data or “judicial” data.
Nevertheless, if the Candidate decides to provide sensitive data the curriculum vitae must be posted only by ordinary mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of the processing
Personal data will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- Handling the application for job opportunities;
- Facilitate the recruitment process;
- Reporting and statistical analysis only after making your data anonymous
3. Personal data processing and storage procedures
The Data Controller of the personal data is the Company Gianni Versace S.p.A., with registered office in Milan, Via Manzoni 38, 20121 Italy whereas the Data Processor is Lumesse Italy S.r.l. having its registered office in Milan, Piazza Loreto, 11, 20131 Italy.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Code.
Your personal data are processed by in house staff, in their capacity of Data Processors or person in Charge of the Processing. The data collected, if necessary or functional to fulfill the purposes indicated in the Article 2, may be processed by third parties specifically appointed as external Data Processors or, as appropriate, communicate to them as independent data controllers.
Said third parties are:
- Companies that are part of Versace Group (that includes all companies directly controlled by the Company) for the purposes specified;
- Individuals, companies, associations and professionals offering assistance and advice to the Company;
- Companies, entities or associations that provide services related and functional to fulfill the purposes
Personal data may also be transferred abroad, including outside the European Union, to companies that form part of the Versace Group. Your personal data will in no case be disclosed.
4. Optional nature of the provision of personal data
Provision of personal data by you, attachment of the curriculum vitae and consent to the processing of personal data are optional. However, if the authorization is not granted for processing of personal data, the Company will be unable to carry out the employee recruiting and evaluation activities.
5. Data subject’s right
You are entitled in any time to exercise the right provided by Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code sending a request to Gianni Versace S.p.A., Via Manzoni, 38 . 20121 Milano (Italy) or an e-mail message to the following address email@example.com.
You are entitled to obtain specification:
a) Of the source of personal data
b) Of the purposes and processing procedures
c) Of the logic applied in case of processing performing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) Of the identification details of the data controller, of the data processor and the representatives appointed pursuant to the article 3
e) Of the subject or the categories of subjects to which the personal data may be disclosed.
You have the right to obtain:
a) Update, correction or, if in your interest, the integration of the data
b) Deletion, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in breach of the law, including cases in which conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was gathered or subsequently processed,
c) Certificate that the operation referred into the letter a) and b) and their content, have been brought to the attention of those to whom the personal data have been communicated or disclosed, excepting the case in which the compliance with the obligation would prove impossible or involve the use of means that clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
You are entitled to partially oppose:
a) For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which is was gathered;
b) The use of personal data dispatching advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out a market research or for commercial notice.